• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing in Oregon

avgdi

WCA
2011VAND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Actually now that I think about it, I've been talking with someone on FB that's from Vancouver. I'm not sure if he's on the forum or not, if not he should be! I'll send him to this thread.

QuabMuffin

Oregon Cubers

Just wondering if there were any Oregon cubers, and if anyone had any knowledge of any comps planned to be in Oregon in the future.

(I'M LONELY HERE IN OREGON)

nainoa623

Just wondering if there were any Oregon cubers, and if anyone had any knowledge of any comps planned to be in Oregon in the future.

(I'M LONELY HERE IN OREGON)

Hey man. I'm in Eugene. Looking to find people in OR to cube with.

nainoa623

Do you go to UO? I just graduated Summer 2013. I'll probably head back for grad school in a year or so.

No, I don't. I work out at the airport. I'm the only cuber that I know of around here. Looking for people to meet up with and possible compete.

Chree

WCA
2013BROT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
We're still trying to nail it down. But yeah. Trying. It'll be in Portland if it works out.

anyway, come on up to Portland! Me and a couple others try to meet up at least every couple weeks. But usually at bars/21+ venues. I'm sure we could find a non-bar if you're not of age.

enferex

For the fellow PDX cubers... we should schedule a meetup. I'd love to get faster, and I feel that some experience with the local pros could really help my skills, as well as just being social and sharing techniques and other cubing fodder.