• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Review] Maru 5x5x5

What do you think of this puzzle?

• Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Average

• Below Average

• Poor

• Total voters

Tall5001

Premium Member
WCA
2011METZ01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This thread is for reviews of the Maru 5x5x5. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle.

When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this:

• Where the puzzle was purchased:
  • When the puzzle was purchased:
  • Thoughts on the puzzle:
What are your thoughts of this puzzle? Please vote one of the options above - but please only vote if you own and have used this puzzle extensively!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[youtubehd]ytV10auklpI[/youtubehd]

I got this to test from speedcubeshop. It took awhile to get to reviewing it but i got it done. Sorry for the length I cant seem to get my reviews under 20 min latley. You dont have to watch the solve though. anyway i havent seen many review on this cube except for Camcuber's. If you have any questions just leave them below i will try to answer them as best as I can!

Last edited by a moderator: