• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Kenneth

Not Alot
WCA
2005GUST01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Use this thread for short BLD questions.

(I was looking for it but did not see one, if there is? please let me know and I merge).

--------------------------
Well, my question, [wiki]TuRBo[/wiki], is it only a edge method or did anyone develop the same for corners?

(I'm looking at it atm, this is why I'm asking)

Last edited:

JasonK

Premium Member
WCA
2011KILB01
How many algs are there for M2?
Depends how many you want to use. You'll need M U2 M U2 and U2 M' U2 M' for shooting to DB and UF but they don't really count as 'algs' :p Apart from that you can choose to either learn 3 extra algs for M-slice edges when they're flipped wrong or you can just flip them all at the end with a pure-flip. Plus there's U' F2 U M2 U' F2 U for parity but that's another really simple one :D

Cubenovice

Forever Slow
Old Pochmann: use the following resources

Badmephisto for video (method, do not use his memo system)
Joel van Noorts written tutorial
Memo method thread for the various types of memo

JasonK

Premium Member
WCA
2011KILB01
I want to learn BLD.
Which website/youtube video offers the most popular tutorial?
I'd recommend watching Badmephisto's Old Pochmann tutorial first. He teaches a really easy to understand method that can get you started quickly. However, his memorisation approach is not very good for most people.
You can also try Eric Limeback's tutorial which teaches the same method for corners and the faster but slightly more confusing M2 method for edges. He also teaches (in my opinion) a much better memo method.

Hope this helped, have fun learning :D

RyanReese09

Premium Member
WCA
2010REES01
YouTube
Visit Channel
How long ago was your other attempt?

Try to make more rooms, switch between the rooms, I do that for regular BLD and since I'm concentrating on one rooom, I tend to forget the other.

I realize it's different for multi since the information is being forced in there for longer periods of time, but yeah.

Kian

WCA
2007BARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
i remember multi edges for days afterwards sometimes without wanting to. i just try to drill it into my brain so much that it won't go away. not sure how to get rid of it other than time. I've never tried more than one multi attempt in a day, though, so i've never really considered it much of a problem.