• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Princeton Fall 2011

Kian

WCA
2007BARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Shall do sir, thanks for at least considering it.

Those who would want to do multi can speak freely here. I imagine a few people would want to do multi, but I don't know if they would want multi over FMC.

People who I thought of
Eric
Dan
Kian
Mike
Bobby
Tim (if he's coming)

Just to name a few. I don't know any multi'ers in the U.S.

This is accurate. I would prefer multi over FMC if it's available, but whatever works out best for the Princeton team is fine with me.

izovire

WCA
2009VROO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
yayyy I get to bump this thread.

I just might attend this competition. I want to go to an East coast comp. because I haven't yet ;) and I'd like to sponsor prizes (if it's accepted).

Also, would there be a place for me to stay? I will be flying in from Denver and I'd like to limit travel and hotel expenses as much as I can. I'll offer some free puzzles for anyone who'd be kind enough <3.

H

Hershey

Sorry for the bump, but is the registration fee the same as last year's Princeton Fall competition?

Andrew Ricci

Anonymity is for Nubs
WCA
2010RICC02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Have you already booked? I can offer floor space. I might make you carry stuff, though.

No, I haven't booked yet. While I appreciate the offer, I'm not old enough to drive yet, so one of my parents will have to come with me to the comp. I don't think either of them would want to stay with someone they've never met. But thanks for asking!

macky

Premium Member
WCA
2003MAKI01
5 weeks left.

Pre-registration closes on September 17th. Pay on site. Free for spectators.
3x3 Speedsolve: $5 pre-registration, $7 on site
Other events: $3 pre-registration, $5 on site

[edit] I'm in Japan. Not that I don't post at 1am.

Last edited:

collinbxyz

WCA
2010BURN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
5 weeks left.

Pre-registration closes on September 17th. Pay on site. Free for spectators.
3x3 Speedsolve: $5 pre-registration, $7 on site
Other events: $3 pre-registration, $5 on site

*posted at 1:00 am EST*

I think I will be going since it is the first comp under 2 and a half hours :) It's only 1:15, so I'm not staying at a hotel (which is new for me, but not for most people)!

H

Hershey

Is CubeDepot going to set up a table like last year? Meaning are they going to sell cubes there?