• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Princeton Fall 2011

Meep

WCA
2008ASIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Grrr. I could have gotten 3rd in 4x4.

Oh, well. I guess I'll have to wait until there's a competition in Vancouver. Does anybody know any details about that? (sorry for asking this here by the way)

Are you moving there or something? There was a competition aiming to be held in December, but just yesterday a young boy took initiative and is currently trying to get one going for November.

Last edited:

macky

Premium Member
WCA
2003MAKI01

This is after five hours of sleep and a day of running around with no food and about 5 min of warm-up.

After the chops, I do a triple but realize that I might hit something, so I move back. The trick you can't really see well has the timing of 423, but the 4 is a triple and the active 2 is through the legs (feet planted).

RyanReese09

Premium Member
WCA
2010REES01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This is after five hours of sleep and a day of running around with no food and about 5 min of warm-up.

After the chops, I do a triple but realize that I might hit something, so I move back. The trick you can't really see well has the timing of 423, but the 4 is a triple and the active 2 is through the legs (feet planted).

If you asked someone to get you food somewhere, I'm sure they would have done it. All day without food is :(.

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Macky: That was awesome :) I don't think I can be bothered to learn to juggle clubs, but I kinda want to learn to solve a cube in one hand and juggle stuff with the other hand :p

ianography

WCA
2009BOUR01
Are you moving there or something? There was a competition aiming to be held in December, but just yesterday a young boy took initiative and is currently trying to get one going for November.

No, I'm not moving (although Canada is pretty nice). My parents are just pretty cool when it comes to cubing, and since Northern Idaho (where I'm currently located) is pretty close to Vancouver, they said we could either drive or fly from Spokane to there.

Oh yeah, Pacific Northwest is the best!