• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Adding a picture in the signatures

y3k9

Well, if pjk hadn't banned spoilers in signatures I'd say put one in a spoiler.

Cyrus C.

WCA
2010COLA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's not possible and against the rules. If something in a signature distracts you from the thread, it's not allowed (I think that's the reasoning), and an image is a big distraction.

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
9 : 25
threads started : post count

Try contributing to the forum instead of trying to make friends with people by doing stuff for them.

FatBoyXPC

WCA
2010LACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's not possible and against the rules. If something in a signature distracts you from the thread, it's not allowed (I think that's the reasoning), and an image is a big distraction.

I looked in the rules regarding that when the whole spoilers in the signature rule happened, and was unable to find anything. Dan Cohen even had an image inside his signature (when the rule happened). I actually think that some images in sig's would be appropriate.

Well, if pjk hadn't banned spoilers in signatures I'd say put one in a spoiler.

Hey hey, no need to misplace the blame! It was Dan Cohen! Please see sig for details :)

Edit: I just realized I should give credit where it's due since I did not make this sig...updating sig!

Last edited: