• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

DaYan GuHong

apwhitelaw

Yeah. I just don't wanna have to wait, it'd be so much easier to go out and pick it up at the store.

Innocence

Is it sold in stores? I'd rather do that than online, if possible.

Yeah, I'd say speedcubers are an INCREDIBLY small fraction of the population, so is it really likely that a store would sell DIY cubes?

That said, your best online bet is probably lightake, because although their shipping is free, it comes surprisingly fast.

apwhitelaw

Yeah, I'd say speedcubers are an INCREDIBLY small fraction of the population, so is it really likely that a store would sell DIY cubes?

That said, your best online bet is probably lightake, because although their shipping is free, it comes surprisingly fast.

Alright. I guess I'll do that. Although it's not a DIY.

apwhitelaw

Yeah I just got a storebought after not cubing for a long while and I didn't have any of the silicon I used last time but I had this other lubricant which ended up screwing it up. It's worse than when it started and I can turn it pretty easily once I get it started but if I'm just using my index finger to quickly flick it and turn the top layer or whatever, it doesn't even budge. I actually have to give it quite a bit of pressure.