• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

THE CUBE GOD NEEDS SOME HELP! HELP MAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRubiksGod

Banned
YouTube
Visit Channel
Okay my name is Guhong the third Ruler of the ghosthand region.:fp

okay in other reasons i fail at life GAH GAH GAH :3 and apparently my father Edison and my mother FII are pissed at me, I can only solve myself in 30 SECONDS!

I use The ancient way called the Fridrich method and learned all the Pll's from the ancient scrolls of DIY

i know a lot of OLLS from the lost scriptures of my grandpa RUBIK

SO HELP MAH OR I WILL KEEL YOU ALL WITH MAH POWAH (joking)

Last edited:

musicninja17

WCA
2010FISK01
Somebody kill this thread. Please.
Do you really talk like this?
i hope to god not
Reading what you just wrote is like sticking a toothpick under your toenail and kicking a wall *cringe *

freshcuber

WCA
2011MURR02
What are you saying? Learn to speak coherently and then edit your post.

From what I gathered you have a GuHong. Know full PLL. Know more OLLs than 2-look but not full OLL and you average only 30 seconds. If so then you really just need to practice your look ahead, recognition, check your algs, lube your cube (if it isn't already), and the most important thing you should practice is your English.

Status
Not open for further replies.