• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Review] DaYan LingYun 3x3x3 Version 1

What do you think of this puzzle?

• Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Poor

• Total voters
WCA
2010LECA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This thread is for reviews of the DaYan LingYun 3x3x3 Version 1. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle.

When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this:

• Where the puzzle was purchased:
  • When the puzzle was purchased:
  • Thoughts on the puzzle:
What are your thoughts of this puzzle? Please vote one of the options above - but please only vote if you own and have used this puzzle extensively!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This video has a second purpose. I was trying out using Premiere Elements and Windows Live Movie Maker together. To find out why, subscribe to keep in touch of my videos, and I will have that video out soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
WCA
2010LECA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Great review. But I dislike your taste in music
Why? It's techno, which has a great feel. However, I respect your opinion about my taste of stuff.
Just ordered. Very excited.
The worst part of buying cubes... THE SHIPPING HUFIGSHFLJGK.
GAH. I KNOW. IMAGING ORDERING FROM C4U, LOLOL.
it still pops...and if i make it tight it get to slower...
Buy it from Speedcubeshop to get it prelubed with Lubix. >:) Or just Lubix it if you have a container.

itzvince

[Video] DaYan Lingyun Cube Review

Hey guys! got my hands on a Dayan Lingyun Cube and did a review on it. I know a lot of people are wondering what the cube is like and i hope this video clears up the fog. Please subscribe! thank you

CUBER888

WCA
2009LARK01
[Video] Dayan Lingyun with Lubix Torpedoes Review

Tell me what you think.

Adrian

Did it improve corner cutting once you had the torpedoes?
Do you think the price is worth it?

My LingYun definitely seems to be smoother than your turning in the video, though. I am afraid my good LingYun will lose it's unique feel with the torpedoes. The LingYun I have as my main cube is very worn in and I modified it by sanding some of the corners and centers and I really like the gummy/bubbly feel, and my new LingYun I received not too long ago has a very different feel to it (much crispier), which I don't like as much now that i'm used to my modified LingYun.