• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

chatroom with cam and mic join now for racing!

A

andrewvo1324

you have to sign up.... -_- Im so lazy lol.

Ill try again later

slncuber21

WCA
2008NELS02
YouTube
Visit Channel
^ its towards the top where it says login, but somewhere around there it says 'not a member yet? sign in' or something like that, hope it helps

ps- if you cant find it, just mess around with it for awhile, you'll get it

Joël

WCA
2004NOOR01
It's not exactly 60 cams.. more like 12... But that's usually enough, and I can imagine it would cause problems if there are more... But you can have many more ppl in the room.

The site is not exactly userfriendly, but once you are in the room, it works pretty well, and it really gives the idea of a 'meeting'.

badmephisto

YouTube
Visit Channel
I can't get it working.
When I click Enter the chatroom, new window pops up and its just all white, and Firefox stops loading the page. I right click the white, and it tells me "Movie is not loaded", so it doesnt even load the flash file for some reason.

When I do it in IE, it just loads the page forever

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Very white, lol. I don't get out in the sun much, but never fear, I put a shirt on!

EDIT: I should add, it's probably the case that more people would be offended by my face :D

EDIT2: Wow, I have been signed up for all of 5 minutes and already have a friend request? I don't get it, is it a chatroom? It says there are none up at the moment? Surely there would be some?

Last edited:

joey

WCA
2007GOUL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It was a good day.
Some highlights:
9.41 by Eik, jsut a nice sub10.
7:30 5x5 BLD Matyi.
1:52 2 cube Multi-BLD Matyi.
masterofthebass got 2:09 on the 5x5 3 times!
And then me beating Erik in a race :)