• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] Balint Bodor 47.53 Megaminx single

xXzaKerXx

This is a video about my friend Bodor Bálint solving the Megaminx in 47.53 seconds - This is the new World Record. The video was made in 2010.10.01 - European Championship in Budapest (Hungary)! Congratulations Bogyó!

Words just can't describe it. Sorry for starting this thread where the uploader (SteelMagyar) or Balint himself was going to do it.

EDIT: I forgot to include the word "Megaminx" in the title. Can a mod change it please?

Last edited by a moderator:

hawkmp4

:O
He makes me feel inadequate. TPS is ridiculous. *bows*
Congratulations!

EDIT: @OP- It's okay, everyone knows what WR this would be, considering it's Balint...xD Though the time just...amazes me. Almost unbelievable.

xXzaKerXx

T'was 51.45. 5 more solves to go tomorrow. Will you shave your head if he breaks the WR again tomorrow Anthony? :p

Edit: Ninja'd

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
that was a great solve!!!
combined edge and corner pll in 1 ALGORITHM ??
that was so nice :)
Yeah, iirc he knows full megaminx PLL. o_O
And people think that learning full EG is crazy...

Will you shave your head if he breaks the WR again tomorrow Anthony? :p
lol, I like the reference.
Hmm, if he gets a sub 45 average. ;D

Mr Cubism

Insane.....again................congrats!! It´s incredible that he can be so much faster (at megaminx) than anyone else on the planet :)
Very interesting to follow his "WR-breaking-road"....! Too good!