• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Minecraft

StachuK1992

statue
WCA
2008KORI02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Chris and all else
make a separate thread (Chris is to do this, no one else) concerning your server, and keep _all_ discussions concerning such *there*.

Leave this thread to be discussion for minecraft updates, and stuff that people other than chris, ben, and the two others care about.

Thanks.

IanTheCuber

WCA
2013SCAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys:
I go on a server, and I'm inviting all of you to play on the server minecast. No caps, no nothing. Type in as typed here.
The ip is 69.243.221.238
BDKing88 is the owner, and this is in survival. So if you see a bunch of awesome, huge buildings, they were most likely made in survival mode.

aronpm

Is it actually worth getting? I've been debating it but haven't really investigated much. Is the 2 person multiplayer just local, or can you play with people online?

You can play online with other people. I think it's just splitscreen that's local.

If you really want pre-1.8 terrain generation you should really just use MCNostalgia and downgrade to 1.7.3. MC:XBLA is pretty bare from what I've seen...

JonnyWhoopes

Premium Member
WCA
2011GRAY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
You can play online with other people. I think it's just splitscreen that's local.

If you really want pre-1.8 terrain generation you should really just use MCNostalgia and downgrade to 1.7.3. MC:XBLA is pretty bare from what I've seen...

I like XBLA because it's very easy to play multiplayer. I don't really like playing with more than two or three other people, and I don't feel like going through the hassle of setting up a server. It's nice to be able to switch between singleplayer and multiplayer within the same world, just by pushing a few buttons. The terrain is just a bonus for me.

IanTheCuber

WCA
2013SCAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
VILLAGE SEEDS!!!

Type in exactly as written:

CrazyStorm-This isn't truly amazing, since it has no forge. But there are 5 farms to feed off of.

Old Spice-Probably one of the best seeds ever, not just for the village, but the location of spawning. There are 2 villages: one right next to the spawn, and one just barely off the northern edge of a crafted map, middle being the true spawn. The one near the spawn has a library, 5 farms, and a forge, with 3 diamonds! It unfortunately spawns in a lake, and the doors sit about 3 blocks above the water.

The one at the northern edge of the map is hard to find. To find it, go barely north-north-west (more north than west if needed) until you find a taiga biome. Then graze the eastern edge of the taiga biome. You should also find a jungle biome bordering it. Go right through, and end up in a desert. Go west, if needed. This village has 4 farms, 2 libraries, and a forge with notably an iron sword, and 4 pieces of obsidian.

Other unexplored seeds that I've heard of:

CREEPERCRAFT!!
gimmeavillage
rolling stones

Last edited:

mazter2010

My server's IP is 85.23.172.38

it has 6 worlds and 6 gamemodes, some ranks, staff and cool people, welcome!
I'm getting some professional server hardware soon to up the playerlimit, but welcome.