• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Minecraft

Innocence

I made my farm like:
----------------
-wwwwwwwww-
----------------

but the soil on top isnt getting wet. It is cross sectional view you did right? (not top-down) the only wet soil I have seen is at the level of water, beside where I intended my farm to go.

No, sorry, It's top down. That seems to give the best results for me, like real life irrigation, a small stream every 4 blocks.

Innocence

Yeah, I realized later on that the soil wont get wet, I now have a evenly distributed water source. Can you only harvest fully done crops? I tried on one that was starting to yellow but it didn't work.

Yes, only the fully grown tops with yellowish wheat on the top will provide wheat/seeds.

Khartaras

I now declare Minecraft to be all over the place. First it was X on Machinima and his channel. Then SeaNanners. Then so many people bought the game it made the servers crash. Now it's on a cubing forum. Although I have to say, Minecraft in a cubing forum seems appropriate. On a sidenote, I own the game since Infdev and never ever regretted it. GOOO NOTCH!

I started a server titled "Munchy Man Land" that I was just working on for a while. Very fun game.

Innocence

I just got it *coughillegallycough*, and will be sharing my many hours with you guys soon.

You fail at life. It's like 14 dollars! Probably like 13 for someone in the US.

@The update: Wow, looks nice. The whole "hell like" realm sounds a bit iffy though, but I'll have to wait and see.

O

Owen

I went out side today, and saw some fog. I automatically looked for the "options" button to turn up the render distance.

I guess I've been playing this game too much.

Logan

Alot of Azure
WCA
2009KELL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
You fail at life. It's like 14 dollars! Probably like 13 for someone in the US.

@The update: Wow, looks nice. The whole "hell like" realm sounds a bit iffy though, but I'll have to wait and see.
How do i fail at life? I'm 15 and have no job. My parents don't pay me for chores, therefor I have to find other means of getting this game.