• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Minecraft

aronpm

Why did you bought it twice?

Minncraft is not worth the money anymore. Terraria is an alot better because theres stuff to do after 20 minutes of playing

disagree

there is always stuff to do in minecraft

for any given week i could rack up 100 hours of playtime if i wanted to

i have not played more than 20 minutes of terraria but its a game with a definite end point and just wouldnt have the replayability of minecraft

Last edited:

Muesli

Premium Member
WCA
2009SMIT05
YouTube
Visit Channel
disagree

there is always stuff to do in minecraft

for any given week i could rack up 100 hours of playtime if i wanted to

i have not played more than 20 minutes of terraria but its a game with a definite end point and just wouldnt have the replayability of minecraft

Ehhhh. I'm 130 hours into Terraria and I'm not at endgame and still have tonnes to do. It's a bigger game than you might think.

insane569

WCA
2011LUEV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Minecraft is a place to let your mind run free. I have almost 8 days of playing time. I can't stop playing since there is still more to be done. Better farm, reorganize animals, rebuild house or get new dogs. Or just build new castle bigger and better. The majority of my time is spent mining diamonds. I haven't played this terraria and don't plan on it. If it is good then I might have a problem. I already have a problem with minecraft.

Innocence

Ehhhh. I'm 130 hours into Terraria and I'm not at endgame and still have tonnes to do. It's a bigger game than you might think.

I just find Terraria a game that is shallow, with too much focus on combat, and at the same time, unfriendly at the beginning, with tasks like mining being too difficult at the start, and then ridiculously easy toward the end. (Kind of like playing Minecraft with Equivalent Exchange XD)

Cool Frog

I made a Mob grinder and AFKed for 11 hours. When I threw my splash potion, I crashed. Prolly since my computer cannot handle small render distance...

Could someone take my game save collect orbs and send back?

Alcuber

WCA
2010WHIT01
Me and Gredore have made a cubing based server that is looking great so far.

Ip is speedsolving.zapto.org

Spend about 40 mins in the server. It does look really good so far.

I also built a house on it, not completely done yet but this is still a really fun server. I did get quite a bit of lag though, maybe it's just me

aronpm

audio levels need more adjustment I think

Last edited by a moderator:

chrissyD

WCA
2009DICK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Its probably already been mentioned on here, but with redstone, could a working cube be possible?

In theory it might be possible but it would end up being a big impractical mess. Someone has made a 16 bit ALU with redstone so the possibilities are endless.
I bet disco could make a working cube :3

Also my internet speed has just been upgraded so there should be less lag on the server.

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
I have tried 2 different MC working cubes. I followed the instructions and both failed because redstone just isn't that reliable. I would like to see a good working 2x2 though. Seems a lot more practical.

Found one.

Last edited by a moderator: