• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Minecraft

Logan

Alot of Azure
WCA
2009KELL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Haha, noticed the bed thing. Yes, I've been playing the crap out of the Aether, and am having the most fun I've ever had in Minecraft. I am annoyed also by the fact that poison Moas (they might have a different name, not sure) look just like the normal ones, so I got killed by one because I thought it was a black Moa. D:

I haven't seen any bronze dungeons, but I have seen a silver one and gold one, but haven't been able to reach them without a Moa.
I spent hours trying to play fair and beat the dungeons, build a house, ect. I hate/love how you cant spawn in all the good items. You HAVE to go beat the dungeons. And to make it even more difficult SPC doesn't work.

Andrew Ricci

Anonymity is for Nubs
WCA
2010RICC02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I spent hours trying to play fair and beat the dungeons, build a house, ect. I hate/love how you cant spawn in all the good items. You HAVE to go beat the dungeons. And to make it even more difficult SPC doesn't work.

I found a few bronze dungeons, and on both I got a very strange glitch. I'll make a video soon to showcase it, but what basically happens is two dungeons are joined together, and you can actually leave the room during the final fight with the boss. Which has caused quite a few weird situations. I also hatched ~10 Moas (I use TooManyItems) and every time I go to a dungeon or leave my Moa for a period of time, it leaves and I can't find it.

Also, I borrowed a few ideas from Lewis (from the Yogscast) for building a base, so my house is pretty chill. I grew an orchard full of gold trees. :D

I don't use commands, but from the look of it, I would say that it would definitely make it harder. Zombe's mods like flying and classic building don't work either, so I can't just fly around by myself.

kvaele

@theanonymouscuber
Did you ever get that server up? I'd set one up myself but I have a bad internet connection.

ianography

WCA
2009BOUR01
Just got Minecraft two and a half weeks ago, and I must say: I don't mind being forever alone.

Has anybody heard of Tale of Kingdoms? It's a very intriguing mod. A good video explaining the capabilities of this right here for ya:

EDIT: oya i haven't read all the posts so don't hurt me for any newbiness :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Alcuber

WCA
2010WHIT01
Just got Minecraft two and a half weeks ago, and I must say: I don't mind being forever alone.

Has anybody heard of Tale of Kingdoms? It's a very intriguing mod. A good video explaining the capabilities of this right here for ya:

EDIT: oya i haven't read all the posts so don't hurt me for any newbiness :3

Yeah I've heard of it, seems to be really popular so I might give it a try :)

And I am also looking forward to the full release on Friday

Last edited by a moderator:

JonnyWhoopes

Premium Member
WCA
2011GRAY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
:D still playing 1.8 though.
It was lol when notch pulled the lever.

So incredibly anti-climactic. It was kinda depressing.

I'm glad the snow/tundra biomes are back. I spawned in one in my first new world, heh. They are definitely my favorite survival biomes. I love building with ice! It's so difficult to do, but so rewarding when you can say you built a ice palace legitimately.

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
My 1st experience of 1.0.0 was getting about 60 animals to following me back to my base all at once.
It was noisey but awesome. I felt like a really weird pimp.

Alcuber

WCA
2010WHIT01
So incredibly anti-climactic. It was kinda depressing.

I'm glad the snow/tundra biomes are back. I spawned in one in my first new world, heh. They are definitely my favorite survival biomes. I love building with ice! It's so difficult to do, but so rewarding when you can say you built a ice palace legitimately.

So lucky... I haven't seen any snow since 1.6 :p

Enchanting is so awesome though, probably my favourite part of the update :D