• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Minecraft

chrissyD

WCA
2009DICK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Server is down because I'm having to download and reinstall each and every plugin (There's 56 of them :|) because of the R6 update. As far as i know bukkit doesn't yet support 1.2.3 yet since they are having issues with the new height limit. Not sure when the server will be back up but when it is, it will probably be on 1.1.

Edit: Oh well ignore that :| bukkit does have support for 1.2.3 but it's only a dev build. I still have to do all the plugins though D:

Edit2: server is back up (On 1.2.3). Pretty much all plugins have been updated. I'm using essentialschat instead of herochat now. That's the only difference.

Last edited:

mitch1234

WCA
2010LANE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
So a friend of mine (theianography) and I are playing on the Speedsolving server, and well we are in the final stages of defeating the Ender dragon. We found the strong hold, and have found the portal. It's just a matter of time until we are ready to take the trip to the End. Dun dun dun...
Okay well I must say the strong hold is the funnest part in, the server can be a bit dull because of it not being a survival server but its still fun.

insane569

WCA
2011LUEV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So a friend of mine (theianography) and I are playing on the Speedsolving server, and well we are in the final stages of defeating the Ender dragon. We found the strong hold, and have found the portal. It's just a matter of time until we are ready to take the trip to the End. Dun dun dun...
Okay well I must say the strong hold is the funnest part in, the server can be a bit dull because of it not being a survival server but its still fun.

It was on survival the other day. I almost died since I couldn't find food.

pkvk9122

Hi!

@ChrissyD :O whats the server ip? can i join? my in game username is tiantianguo!

pkvk9122