• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Search function

Radcuber

I was just testing out the new layout and functions of the site and I found that it's quite complicated to find something related to your actual keywords you put in the search bar.
e.g. I searched "DaYan GuHong" and it came up with the one answer question thread at the top, with titles actually at least saying DaYan in it near the bottom, and on the one answer question thread it was still hard to find something about the DaYan GuHong.
Could you please fix it to relevancy of the thread title please?

Radcuber

Sorry for the bump but I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem?

PatrickJameson

Premium Member
WCA
2007JAME01
YouTube
Visit Channel
For now, until PJK sees this or something, you can get the search results as posts if you go to Advanced search -> Single Content Type then click the bubble under "Show results as:" for "Posts". You can then save that so you don't have to click the bubble every time.

Alternatively, you could go to Google and search site:www.speedsolving.com Guhong

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The search function has not changed. You just don't know how to use it. You can also just search thread titles for keywords

FmIhC.jpg