• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Alejandro Orozco 30.28'' 3x3 BLD

gpt_kibutz

Well this is Alejandro Orozco from Mexico, currently the 3rd best blindfold solver in the world and who also holds the NAR.
This is a video taken in summer, in a mall. It is a very good time considering all the noise and distractions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You know, Small Cubes Open is basically in North Mexico. I know some Mexican cubers are hesitant to come because they may have to pass through some "bad" areas in Mexico to get here, but it would be awesome if Alejandro could come.

Zubon

I bet Haiyan is swearing at his monitor right now. Give this guy 3 years and see how much he can improve.

FatBoyXPC

WCA
2010LACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Wow, 11s memo, think about the BLD WR if we included time for inspection for memo, WOW! This is off the wall, I can't wait to see sub20 BLD (of course if I'm not consistently sub20 by then I'll be a bit upset hah!)

maggot

impressed, was kind of reluctant with the scramble, but it seemed legit once you watch the solve. insane.