• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Fridrich Method

comady25

I was wondering if there was a easy tutorial on the Fridrich Method out there.

(P.S no link to Dan Brown's page or a video please :))

cyoubx

YouTube
Visit Channel
You could use mine :)
YT search cyoubx haha

or you could use Badmephisto's

Look up intuitive F2L, then go to Badmephisto's website and learn the LL's.

radmin

WCA
2010HARD02
You could use mine :)
YT search cyoubx haha

or you could use Badmephisto's

Look up intuitive F2L, then go to Badmephisto's website and learn the LL's.

Badmephisto's youtube video is how I got started.
His "two look" method of oll and pll make a great starting point.

jiggy

This has been covered many many times, so please use the search function or at least the one answer question thread in the future. No harm done though! =)

As others have said, badmephisto really does have the best tutorials on this method. Here's a link to his F2L tutorial Part 1 and Part 2. Good luck!

EDIT: Oops, perhaps I should have read more carefully and not linked you to a video. Well, either way, I still recommend the videos!

EDIT 2: While I'm here, I may as well give you something useful: Andy Klise has excellent PDFs on many areas of speedcubing here.

Last edited:

cyoubx

YouTube
Visit Channel
But if you don't want a video (I have not a clue why), search for F2L intuitive then go to Badmephisto's website for OLL's and PLL's.

On another note, if you're averaging 5 minutes, I think you should try to be more fluid with LBL (work on finger tricks and such). You're going to need a better understanding of the cube before you tackle intuitive F2L.