• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Need help with WCA score sheet

MrMoney

WCA
2009SULE01
Hello everyone,

I have my excel, my downloaded version of the scoresheet from the WCA site and my .CSV file from the registration.

What now? I open the score sheet and add the CSV. I kind of expect everything to bee neatly organized and the different sheets to be all ready. Is this something the WCA delegate has responsibility of or is really easy to understand?

Man, my computer and software knowledge is 0. Sorry.

:)

hr.mohr

WCA
2007CHRI02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've made a feature in my live results system where you upload the .CSV file and select how many rounds you want and then it generates a spreadsheet based on the WCA template.

Perhaps I could make this feature available to all users not just those who use the entire system.

MrMoney

WCA
2009SULE01
Yaay so many helpfull replies :) Hope I will be able to work this out, I want to generate results fast so people can see how they do during the competition. Please send me your email addys and I will send you the CSV :)