• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Random Cubing Discussion

megaminxwin

Current Clock NR Holder
WCA
2010MACA01
There hasn't been a single world record in any event since the 14th of December, which makes this the longest drought since 2005, and the sixth longest time overall.

Weird.

Torch

WCA
2014GOSL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I met someone who actually knew something about cubing today! I was cubing while waiting for lunch at a restaurant, and the waiter told me that his wife was a cuber. He knew about speedcubes and the Moyu 13x13, though he did drop the "used to peel the stickers off" line. All in all, pretty cool!

Berd

WCA
2014LONG06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I met someone who actually knew something about cubing today! I was cubing while waiting for lunch at a restaurant, and the waiter told me that his wife was a cuber. He knew about speedcubes and the Moyu 13x13, though he did drop the "used to peel the stickers off" line. All in all, pretty cool!
Sneaklyfox?!

whauk

WCA
2008KARL02
YouTube
Visit Channel

IAssemble

YouTube
Visit Channel

Cool!

I was sitting in a coffee shop idly solving a cube a few days ago and got chatting to somebody who asked me if I'd seen the video of CUBESTORMER 3 on the internet? You should have seen his expression when I told him who I was!?!?!?! ;)

IRNjuggle28

YouTube
Visit Channel
The "difficulty" of feet is doing an equivalent task (solving a 3x3) with a clumsier tool (feet instead of hands). That's really, really pointless. You're not even solving a more difficult puzzle, you're just arbitrarily restricting the amount of coordination you're allowed to use to solve it. Feet ARE cleaner than hands, but most of the people who complain about the hygiene of feet solving are really just looking for an excuse to get feet out of the official events, which I don't blame them for doing since it's really ****ing stupid.