• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Random Cubing Discussion

kcl

WCA
2013LEJE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm the one who removed it. I removed it because he was insulting Randommo
and I deleted the single because he is obviously a troll.

But he isn't.. Charlie removed the original page on unwarranted grounds, he was asking for it. You have no right to get involved in it and take down the page again as some kind of revenge. The single was legit, now please quit all this whining.

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
Sometimes when trying to warm up for OH I can many many many solves without getting that 'warmed up' feeling in my fingers.

And I can keep trying to warm up my hand until it gets tired and I still can't get normal times. Anyone else get this?

JemFish

Sometimes when trying to warm up for OH I can many many many solves without getting that 'warmed up' feeling in my fingers.

And I can keep trying to warm up my hand until it gets tired and I still can't get normal times. Anyone else get this?

I remember a time when my piano teacher told me that the warmest part of your body are your armpits. So next time you prepare for a cubing session, stuff your hands up your armpits and smile.

brian724080

I have that feeling too, but for a different reason. My times are fairly bad when they're cold, so it feels like I can do many solves...

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
JARCS is working again (the last time I saw someone talk about JARCS was when it wasn't working, so I don't know if other people have seen this)
It's been working since some weeks ago.

What is the probability that a random state scramble (that is WCA legal) on 3x3 is self inverse?