• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Random Cubing Discussion

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
Would anyone like to attempt the 4 limbs 3x3 relay?

Basically, do right hand OH, left hand OH, right foot solving and left foot solving in any order (or all at once if you're insane) I would try it but I can't turn with one foot at all.

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
Didn't feel like bumping the sticker thread, so I posted here...

I hate hate HATE stickering the weilong V1. On one side of the corner piece, due to the way the pieces come together, there is a seam on the piece that causes stickers to look ugly on it. Trying to avoid that seam causes the sticker to be a little to off to one side. Anyone bothered by this or am I just too OCD to let it slide?

Cubeologist

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Anyone bothered by this or am I just too OCD to let it slide?

Yes. It makes the edge of the sticker heave up and you have to use the cube for weeks to get it to look normal. I have also noticed that it makes that part of the sticker more prone to chipping since it protrudes a bit more. I am glad that I am not the only one who was annoyed by this haha.

rjcaste

WCA
2015CAST24
To all fixed cross/dual cross solvers: if you had to give up the color(s) you solve right now and pick a new cross color, which would you choose?
To color neutral solvers, which cross color would you pick if you for some reason had to solve fixed cross for the rest of your cubing career?

Yellow, I'm fixed on white. I sometimes solve on yellow just for fun and it's not too bad, only a few seconds off my white times.

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just had one of those rare solves where I did the last layer with an Orientation alg, then another Orientation alg because the first one was a mistake, then a Pll-Skip. Accordingly, I call this the OOPS method.