• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Random Cubing Discussion

Kirjava

Colourful
WCA
2006BARL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Often I have ideas or thoughts that I'd like to post or discuss, but there doesn't exist a topic for. This happens a few times a week and usually consists of method ideas that don't yet merit their own threads - I resorted to discussing RouxZZ in the accomplishments thread, for example.

Think of it like the one answer one question thread, but for adults.

To start us off, I wanna post a video of kirjavaparity ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirjava

Colourful
WCA
2006BARL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
so actually it is going to be the new "I just realized that..." thread!

I wouldn't post RANDOM stuff like this in that thread~

VVS9E.jpg

L4fBm.jpg

vcuber13

WCA
2009METH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
well, if its 5 corners with 3 orientations, only half are possible, so it should be 5! x [3! / 2]
or
\(
5! \times \frac{3!}{2}
\)

\(
=120 \times 3
\)

\(
=360 \)

not sure if this is right, but I think so.

Last edited:

ariasamie

YouTube
Visit Channel
Can someone give 1 or more scrambles with green on front, white on top, which when I hold the cube like orange on front and yellow on top and I do old pochmann for BLD I don't have to break into new cycles at all. and can you tell me where you got them from?