• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Xat/Any kind of chat on the website?

Radcuber

An IM chat box would be pretty cool, instead of having conversations on forums/in PMs, we could just have it on the chat box :) Do you think this suggestion is good? Or bad? If it goes through I wanna be a mod xD Please tell me your guys' opinions :)

Radcuber

I don't wanna download anything D: It's trying to get me to download it, mah laptop's already completely stuffed with completely random crap ¬_¬

Radcuber

It says it's unable to connect D: And also an actual chat on this website would be better - More users

blade740

Mack Daddy
WCA
2007NELS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh man, this is a great idea. Add a chat room to this forum, and make a new guy that nobody knows a chat mod only because he was the FIRST one to suggest a chat room.