• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Review] Mini QJ 4x4

What do you think about this puzzle?

• Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Average

• Below Average

• Poor

• Total voters

TheCubeElite

YouTube
Visit Channel
This thread is for reviews of the Mini QJ 4x4x4. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle.

When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this:

• Where the puzzle was purchased:
  • When the puzzle was purchased:
  • Thoughts on the puzzle:
What are your thoughts of this puzzle? Please vote one of the options above - but please only vote if you own and have used this puzzle extensively!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first review. I tried my best to include every aspect of the cube, so tell me if I forgot anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llUxFSNx59Y

I'm sorry about the crappy lighting, I need to figure out a way to get it better, any suggestions? Thank you.

-Caleb

Last edited by a moderator:

Christopher Mowla

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
It doesn't lock up? I had one, and it locked up terribly with inner-layer slices. Were you saying the outer-layer slices do not lock up?. My Maru 4X4X4 locks up too, but only about 1/6th of the time the QJ locks up.

My QJ locking up really destroyed its quality, especially because it was so smooth: the combination of the two caused me to lose control of the cube and nearly drop it.

I am not sure if buying my QJ from popbuying had anything to do with it.

Last edited: