• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Dayan Gu Hong review

Lorenzo

WCA
2009GUTI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have no editing program so I have to do this one-take video. I seem to have forgotten to show the core and such, but there are some other videos showing that.

Also please don't be too harsh :)
This is my first review

Last edited by a moderator:

amostay2004

WCA
2009SWEE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I still don't get how people can pop with this cube lol (once per 20-30 solves is pretty poppy to me..once in 100 is decent :p). I probably have it tighter than most of you do.

Anyway, yea the Maru lube is like a freakin' drug. Once you start using it you can't stop lubing with it, and you can't change lube too because it wouldn't feel as fast. Which is why I refrained from using Maru on my dayan guhong, shock oil seems to make it fast enough already.

Lorenzo

WCA
2009GUTI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I still don't get how people can pop with this cube lol (once per 20-30 solves is pretty poppy to me..once in 100 is decent :p). I probably have it tighter than most of you do.

Anyway, yea the Maru lube is like a freakin' drug. Once you start using it you can't stop lubing with it, and you can't change lube too because it wouldn't feel as fast. Which is why I refrained from using Maru on my dayan guhong, shock oil seems to make it fast enough already.

It's probably because I have less accurate turning than you and maybe you just have the perfect tensions. I guess it's like how I haven't popped my Memory in so long that I forgot what it looks like inside.

nck

Does CRC work as well?
Some friend in China told me the GuHong works the best with vaselineD: