• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lightake - Always Best Cubes with Best Price, Try now!

Thunderbolt

YouTube
Visit Channel
I've got a question. Where are 5x5 cubes like shengshou or any other 5x5 cube. I see only kaiyue 5x5 in other cubes. Seriously it's not the cube I need. The problem is
I can pay only with paypal and I haven't found any site with good shipping and paypal paying system

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
I've got a question. Where are 5x5 cubes like shengshou or any other 5x5 cube. I see only kaiyue 5x5 in other cubes. Seriously it's not the cube I need. The problem is
I can pay only with paypal and I haven't found any site with good shipping and paypal paying system

Hi:
Any buying problem, please contact our customer service.
Thanks

Lightake.com

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello:
Currently, we are undergoing one promotion campaign, the procedure is just like this:
1 Choose some items(Leave the SKU in the post) you like and you need
2 We make a coupon code for you to make the item more closed and more attractive
3 You use the code in Lightake.com, and get what you want.

If you really need some cubes, please leave the SKU here, we can do that according to the popularity of the items you post here.
Come on to join the campaign.

Lightake.com

retep

I feel like I should mention that you probably shouldn't get a cube from here if you want it any time soon. I placed an order on April 11th, it was shipped on the 16th and despite the advertised shipping time being 7-15 business days I still have not received it and it is now May 9th... When inquiring about this with customer support I was told that their advertised shipping time actually wasn't true and they doubled it from 7-15 days to 14-28 days for shipping... At this rate I am likely to get my order from TheCubicle which I ordered May 2nd before my April 11th order from Lightake.

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi:
Lightake promotion continue to play:

Lightake Promotion: International Labor Day Promotion
Discount:5%
Code:LIGHTAKEILDP
Expire Date: 2012-05-3123:59:59
Available for all cubes in Lightake.com

SKU:54078 41% Off
Code: LIGHTAKE54078