• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Dayan GuHong to end it all!

Nexnaught

Aren't you aware of the burning debates between f-ii and av? Well, once the Dayan GuHong is going to be available in more cube stores, then that debate is going to be over, as, from what I hear, the GuHong is going to dominate the market thanks to it's revolutionary design, it's backward corner cutting, and it's unheard of speed! I can't wait to get one!

Parity

I think this cube is rushed just like the gigaminx and it looks like crap.

Akuma

WCA
2010COST01
YouTube
Visit Channel
To me, the F-IIs are incredibly overhyped and exagurrated.
Nothing beats the YJ 3x3 as fasr as corner cutting goes. I have yet to see a single cube be more smooth or cut corners better than YJs.

Feryll

To me, the F-IIs are incredibly overhyped and exagurrated.
Nothing beats the YJ 3x3 as fasr as corner cutting goes. I have yet to see a single cube be more smooth or cut corners better than YJs.

How many FII's have you had? And the corner cutting was ok, until it popped if you went over 30 degrees, or put too much force on a turn. It was also only decent overall, except for the completely unwarranted pops that screwed me over >_< I had one for a while actually, and liked it, but that was when I thought that it was an FII, and not a YJ.

PeterNewton

The pic on twistypuzzles look v-cube-ish. damn i feel so stupid for getting all those other types T_T where are they going to be sold?