• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Post Count Error?

N

nitrocan

screenshot20100608at841.png

screenshot20100608at842.png

What is going on?

N

nitrocan

Well in the perspective of someone who is new to here, he has more posts than the total number of posts in this forum.

I was away for some time and didn't know that Dan became an admin. (or I'm just making excuses :D)

masterofthebass

Premium Member
WCA
2007COHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well in the perspective of someone who is new to here, he has more posts than the total number of posts in this forum.

I was away for some time and didn't know that Dan became an admin. (or I'm just making excuses :D)

I've been an admin since last august :p I'm pretty sure supermods can edit post counts too though, which I've been since 2007.

N

nitrocan

I've been an admin since last august :p I'm pretty sure supermods can edit post counts too though, which I've been since 2007.

Haha never mind then, but I'm sure I stopped visiting the forum after the summer break (maybe visited 2-3 times before I started visiting regularly again). Didn't know about the supermods being able to edit their postcounts though.

Toad

Premium Member
WCA
2009SMIT06
YouTube
Visit Channel
*Insert comment about how surprising it is to see such a huge post count which proves how much of a noob I am and how I don't read a thread before posting in it here.*