• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The "How was school today, honey?" thread

are wana bes dum

• I hate jimmyboy

Votes: 22 30.1%
  • I REALLY hate jimmyboy

Votes: 51 69.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThatGuy

WCA
2010GUSH01
yea m rgammr speeling good very unlees your not amecan thne it ok. Sorry I would respond if I could read your question.

ElderKingpin

YouTube
Visit Channel
im sorry, but this thread just made me laugh.

Anyway. If hes too ignorant to listen to you, dont try.

Trying to convince an ignorant person is like trying to push a 50 ton rock with your pinky finger.

J

jimmyboy

sorry for the grammar I want to ask if there are any cubers that are not good even though they think they are

Samania

What. I think you just kinda hate that kid that thinks hes better than you.

On the other hand, this isn't the place for "How was school today honey?"

dillonbladez

WCA
2010CHAN03
YouTube
Visit Channel
thats me, right here, look at me lolololol.

dillz said:
HEY GUYS LOOK IM SUPER DUPER FAST I AVERAGE 20 SECONDS ON THE RUBIKS CUBE ITS THE HARDEST PUZZLE ON THE PLANET LOLOLOLOLOL I CAN ALSO SOLVE THIS DEMENTED ONE, ITS CALLED CUBE21 IT TAKES ME LIKE 1:30 MINUTES SO FAST, I KNOW RIGHT IM FASTER THAN THOSE ASIANS IN CHINA THAT AVERAGE 20 SECONDS BECAUSE I DONT EVEN TRY IN COMPETITION IT TAKES TOO MUCH EFFORT

J

jimmyboy

you guys make me laugh and just to tell you he now agrees with the 50 people that say i could own him

J

jimmyboy

lunch is crap witch is why i eat a brought lunch lol. you guys are hilarious

J

jimmyboy

sorry i ment to say warlock and with that canada reference now your gonna **** off badmephisto and he will get frank morris and kick you right up to heaven while got tells you all his algorithms all 43 quinilion