• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Stackmat to CCT problems!

Kickflip1993

WCA
2009GUGL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi everybody.

I´ve looked around every possible CCT site, but i haven´t found this info:

do i need to plug it in, where the microphone has to go, or where my speakers have to go?

Thanks
-david

ben1996123

Banned
WCA
2009WHIT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
File -> configurations -> stackmat settings

change the mixer and see which one works, have the keyboard timer disabled.

once you find the right mixer, it may start adding loads of random times untick the boxes.

Olivér Perge

WCA
2007PERG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Go to audio settings and set the mic to the left or the right fully. If that doesn't help either, get in contact with Jeremy Fleishcmann, he is awesome! I mean, he can help for sure! :p

WCA
2010KOTC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I just kept playing around with the stackmat settings until I got it to work. Also, when you eventually get it to work, it might not work when you go on the following time. For this, I just go into 'stackmat settings' and pick the 5th choice on that little drop down arrow. Hit apply, then go back to my original #4 choice on the list. Hit apply to that and it will work again.

I just searched how to do it on youtube or something. The video I had was pretty helpful.

Kickflip1993

WCA
2009GUGL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
CCT notices when i turn the timer on or off, but i does nothing when I start and stop the timer..

And when i have the microphone settings on the left it makes wierd noises, but when its on the right it does nothing.

what could that be?
thanks

Slash

WCA
2008TROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
CCT notices when i turn the timer on or off, but i does nothing when I start and stop the timer..

And when i have the microphone settings on the left it makes wierd noises, but when its on the right it does nothing.

what could that be?
thanks

You gotta set the microphone plugin to "mute", then go to stackmat settings and tick all the "If your timer displays any of these..." boxes (15 minutes, 165 seconds, 165 hundredths), mine works like this.