• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

skittlez350

So i got a bottle of big maru lube. I heard that it was very good. But the problem was the lube won't come out of the cap! Anybody know a solution to this?

I experienced this problem when I got traxxas. I thought it was broken or something, but it turns out you have to cut the cap off with scissors.

ducttapecuber

Premium Member
WCA
2014SHIE03
I experienced this problem when I got traxxas. I thought it was broken or something, but it turns out you have to cut the cap off with scissors.

Not to troll or anything but if you watched some sort of review of the lube you bought before hand it would probably have mentioned something about having to snip off the cap, or at least the ones that I watched have.

aznanimedude

never watched a review of traxxas lol
but i figured i had to snip it for it to come out since i saw no hole on top xD, and also because the cap wouldn't fit

youngcuber1

opinions on traxxas diff oil?

i was about to buy lubix when i found out about traxxas and i was wandering if its basically the same thing? if its better value for money? and so on. thanks

MWilson

You can find a lot about that if you do a search. In my experience with Lubix and Traxxas (50k), they result in the same feel and speed. I actually only use it for the core now, and much prefer Maru lube.