• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MrMan

There is absolutely no product that totally wash the silicon away. It's a pain in the butt in auto body painting.

CoreSwitcher

Thanks! I have a fangshi one month old so it might not be that bad with overlubing problems. It kinda jams a little, but i relubed it using the "take-apart-the-cube-and-spray-the-pieces" method, and it works great now.

JeffDelucia

WCA
2010DELU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've got this stuff I'm pretty sure I bought at a princeton competition a few years ago, its called Factory Team 30 wt shock fluid, I like it, but its a bit thick I think. Does anyone know how the cubicle lubes compare to something like this?

Bruce6335

WCA
2015WISE01
Lube viscosity UK?

I am trying to find lube to buy, but I can't find any UK stores with lube in stock. I saw HKnowstore has some in stock do they deliver to the UK?
And what is lube viscosity I saw medium and high what are the differences which is better?

I'm about to lube my huachuang, I've already lubed the core with cubicle weight 5 but should I use weight 5 or weight 2 on the pieces?

Eduard Khil

I'm getting differential and or shock oil. The majority seems to prefer traxxas over all other brands, but do other brands of diff shock oil work okay on cubes?

Cyoubx recommended using shock oil on the core (in the shengshou mod video) and differential oil on the pieces, so do I need to get both?

Weight suggestions?

Legomany3448

WCA
2014FARK01
Cube feels gummy after no use for weeks. Should I worry?

EDIT: The problem fixed itself after a few days. I'm not sure what caused it, but my cube feels fine now.

I've had my Moyu Aochuang for a while, but a few weeks ago I lost one of the pieces. I only recently got around to ordering a replacement on http://TheCubicle.us/, and found that my cube was much gummier than I remembered it before I had lost the piece. I used Cubicle silicone (weight 3) when I first got the 5x5. I have three main questions:

1. Should I worry?
2. Why did this happen?
3. Will it go away?

Thanks in advance. ;)

Last edited:

GotCubes

Does anyone know how weight 30 shock oil compares to the cubicle lubes? I'm looking for something that isnt quite as thick.

Theres Lubix Speedy and Lubix Regular. Im pretty sure you don't want Lubix Gummy. I would say go for speedy with a bit of regular or gummy to keep it resonable. That what i did with my Aolong V1

Daryuk

I am new to speedcubing and got myself a MoYu weilong. What lube should I get?
I am currently in Canada and can't order online