• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Best 2x2?

Applemoes

I'd say lanlan. The ES doesn't seem to cut corners as well (I've watched a lot of comparisons and reviews).

The rubiks is the worst! Seriously my rubiks 2x2 is the worst cube I've ever had in my hands, it can't even cut NOTHING! (almost) :rolleyes:

But yeah, the LL is awesome

Applemoes

LL with pen springs FTW :p

I decided to try that on my lanlan, but I only had a SINGLE pen with that sort of spring in the ENTIRE house. I mean wtf!? So now it has 2 pensprings and 1 normal haha :D I can't feel where the regular is though so it's fine

vcuber13

WCA
2009METH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I haven't tried a diansheng, but rubi's is horrific, ES overturns too easily, and I just got my LL yesterday and it is AMAZING!! (but the purple take a bit of time to get used to) and it dropped my average by over a second!

HASH-CUBE

YouTube
Visit Channel

Dfgged

YouTube
Visit Channel
LanLan and Ghost Hand are the best. Just flip a coin to decide :)

Haha cool :D

LanLan FTW, also i heard ghost hand 2x2 is awesome

but i use LanLan

@Zane_C: how this mod helps in the cube? if it worth it i might try it
the mod is very good, apparently the original lanlan springs obstruct turning, so when replaced with pen springs, it turns much better
see here

Thanks, i'll check it out

All you have to do is flip the spring if that happens, loosens the tension without creating more pops!!

cincyaviation

WCA
2010HOVL02
I got a ds and it's very good with jig a loo
Way to bump a 2 month old thread that you don't seem to know you created.

Lol, I found this hilarious.

On topic: my lanolin is my main, but i had to get 4 lanlans to find one thats really good, so they are inconsistient

I know, my lanlan sucked compared to all of my friend's ones, i had to spring mod and lube mine to get it as good as theirs.