• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 2x2x2 Rubik's Cube Avg of 5: 4.52

alexc

WCA
2008COOK01
Nice, what method do you use? I want to learn a 2x2 method where you can average maybe 5-6 seconds on average. I currently just do a method where I make a first layer intuitively, then OLL and PLL. I average like 10-13 seconds, but my best was 3.93! Extremely lucky, though, free OLL and PLL:)

philkt731

WCA
2007THOM02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I use Guimond. And in the preinspection I look ahead to which colors are in which layers so I can separate them without having to look in the D layer so it has no hesitation or extra time. Thats why sometimes my preinspections are a little longer than most peoples

H

hdskull

Yes Eastsheens are the best.

Good solves. Higo beat you thought on an average of 12, so don't claim 3rd yet :)

philkt731

WCA
2007THOM02
YouTube
Visit Channel
yeah I'm definitely not claiming third, I was just saying that if I got this in an officialy competition today, it would be thrid in the world.
I'm definitely not third in the world, hopefully top 10 next time a copmetition rolls around