• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

GenTheSnail

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well i'm currently using ZZ EOLine for OH
And i want ask which one is better way to do ZZF2L

2 1x2x2 block at back then the front pair or do one of L/R 1x2x3 block then the the other 1x2x3 block?
It's situational. Sometimes you'll finish right block first, sometimes you'll solve one square on each side before solving an entire block.
You can also use 1x1x3 lines and pair that with a center and two edges, although this one is much less common.

If you want to look through the ZZ example solve thread, I have a lot of eoline examples. They're a little contrived though. If you want things that are used in real solves, then check out the reconstructions thread, where I have some recons of ZZ solves I've done using line.

There's also a link to the ZZ discord in my signature if you want to join that.

Reirto-RRNF

YouTube
Visit Channel
It's situational. Sometimes you'll finish right block first, sometimes you'll solve one square on each side before solving an entire block.
You can also use 1x1x3 lines and pair that with a center and two edges, although this one is much less common.

If you want to look through the ZZ example solve thread, I have a lot of eoline examples. They're a little contrived though. If you want things that are used in real solves, then check out the reconstructions thread, where I have some recons of ZZ solves I've done using line.

There's also a link to the ZZ discord in my signature if you want to join that.
Ok thanks

BLUE JIANGUO

colro neutral is easy in CFOP method,and ROUX can uesd two color(up and down),ZZ method also can used two color.
ROUX has First Block,so it one color has 4 directions,two color has 8 directions.CFOP only has down color(only six color down
ZZ mtheod,I sloved cube I can 4color down 8 directions(white down-red&orange Facing forward 2 directions
I can white&yellow&green&blue 4 down
It's possible ZZ can six downs color neutral? (I am 4 now