• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Egide

Premium Member
WCA
2011HIRW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey Egide- I would be really interested in your ZBLL progress. You should upload some more videos on your channel!

in one week's time l'll be back to uploading videos :)

So how exactly do I do the edge recognition? So far I am recognizing it by EPLL's (H,Z,U,O,W)

l only use color recognition, l'll upload a video about that in a week or two because l can't find a good way of explaining it in words.

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nope, because it's slow. The only reason to learn it would be transitioning into ZZ-b, but learning COLLs which preserve phasing makes much more sense.

Although U perms are faster than H/Z (for me at least) so I think most people would just use normal COLL when transition into ZZ-b.

Millet

YouTube
Visit Channel
That is awesome OLLiver! Can't wait to see what you accomplish.

So, what are you going to do about your name? You're not going to rename to ZBiver or something, are you?

Petro Leum

WCA
2012KALH01
Simon Kalhofer got a sub-10 average in the first round of German Nationals, presumably with ZZ. Is this the first official sub-10 ZZ average?

Wow, someone noticed :eek: I sure believe it is, this was asked on Facebook before and after alot of responses my 10.11 and Andy huangs 10.10 seemed to be the best. I just wonder if there are any fast zz cubers in Poland or around there, who aren't very active in the English community

AlphaSheep

WCA
2014GRAY03
Wow, someone noticed :eek: I sure believe it is, this was asked on Facebook before and after alot of responses my 10.11 and Andy huangs 10.10 seemed to be the best. I just wonder if there are any fast zz cubers in Poland or around there, who aren't very active in the English community

Well done! Hopefully I'll get there too in a couple of years.

MM99

You didn't happen to record the solves did you?

Petro Leum

WCA
2012KALH01
You didn't happen to record the solves did you?

I was scrambling for the group prior to mine, so I didn't have time to setup the camera :( surprisingly, in the entire average I didn't get a single skip, wv, Zbll or similar, which is very unusual... Just decent eolines and I was super chilled. After the two 8s and the 9 the pressure was there and I did an 11, after that I miscalculated and thought I had to manage 10.8 or lower, which pressured me so hard I completely messed up the last solve... I was super depressed until the results were out and I realized it was actually safe sub10 after the 11 XD

MM99

I was scrambling for the group prior to mine, so I didn't have time to setup the camera :( surprisingly, in the entire average I didn't get a single skip, wv, Zbll or similar, which is very unusual... Just decent eolines and I was super chilled. After the two 8s and the 9 the pressure was there and I did an 11, after that I miscalculated and thought I had to manage 10.8 or lower, which pressured me so hard I completely messed up the last solve... I was super depressed until the results were out and I realized it was actually safe sub10 after the 11 XD
Well that's amazing stuff man ZZ needs more recongnition... I'm trying to get fast but as you know it's a long process anyway keep up the good work and maybe one day I'll join you as a sub 10 ZZer ( Is that what we call ourselves ZZers?, Idk)