• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Krazy Kube

YouTube
Visit Channel
Best Rubik's Magic

Hello, this is only my second post ever on this forum, but I was wondering what company makes the best Rubik's magic, you know, the one with the rings that you have to get aligned from one position to the next. I've tried countless times to make my own, but they always break. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question, but since this place is on reviews, I thought that maybe you guys would have a good idea of what the best was.:) thanks!

Prhoda

I have a rough turning style that causes my aolong v2 to lock up and overshoot. I like the cube a lot but with those problems i wonder if i should continue on that cube until my turning style better works with the cube or to buy one with more control. If you think i should get a new cube, which one? i Average 22 seconds 2 look oll and pll.

mafergut

WCA
2018GUTI13
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have a rough turning style that causes my aolong v2 to lock up and overshoot. I like the cube a lot but with those problems i wonder if i should continue on that cube until my turning style better works with the cube or to buy one with more control. If you think i should get a new cube, which one? i Average 22 seconds 2 look oll and pll.

MoYu/YJ Sulong. It is a bit slower that the aolong and very controllable, but still fast enough unless you are sub-15.
And, the best part, it is very cheap, so you will not be spending a lot.

EvilGnome6

Premium Member
WCA
2014DECO01
MoYu/YJ Sulong. It is a bit slower that the aolong and very controllable, but still fast enough unless you are sub-15.
And, the best part, it is very cheap, so you will not be spending a lot.

I average around 30 seconds and the Sulong is my main. I abuse the snot out of it with my rough, inaccurate turning and I've never had a pop or a corner twist. The only other cube that works for me is the WeiLong but the weight slows me down a bit. The SuLong is light and snappy without being a floppy mess. It's a great, underrated cube, IMO.

Prhoda

What is your opinion of the chilong compared to the sulong? i heard it was better But idk

mafergut

WCA
2018GUTI13
YouTube
Visit Channel
What is your opinion of the chilong compared to the sulong? i heard it was better But idk

I have both and the Chilong has been my main for months. It is also a great cube. It is supposed to be an improvement over the Sulong but it also depends on how you prefer you cube. Now I'm back to the Sulong as my main but I wouldn't be able to say which one is better. I think there are no absolutes but just preferences.

Prhoda

I have both and the Chilong has been my main for months. It is also a great cube. It is supposed to be an improvement over the Sulong but it also depends on how you prefer you cube. Now I'm back to the Sulong as my main but I wouldn't be able to say which one is better. I think there are no absolutes but just preferences.

Well i heard that the sulong locked up. I'd probably prefer to get the chilong then. But i also heard the new cong's design Yueying has some control so i want to wait and see how more people react to that cube. Thanks for all the help :)