• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
black is better. the stickers are slightly better and it does not pop
white is alright. i think it can cut corners slightly better than black one. internal lockups are pretty common if you want to solve the cube like a 2x2.

iCube4fun

No one can really tell you what to get as it will be your preferance. I use a zhanchi as my main, I don't like the GuhongV2 as much though. You could buy one and see if you like it or get both and decide which one you want to use as your main. Also what is your main cube now and what you average? It isn't neccessary to wait until you are at 25 seconds before you get a good cube.

I am using a rubiks brand and compared to my shengshou it is a very disappointing puzzle, I sadly only average high 50s and the occasional sub 48
Side note I will probably only be able to get ONE 3x3 not counting my rubiks brand of course, so i want a cube that i will like. I like the feeling of the shengshou v3 with lubix kind of lube if that helps explain the feel i like in cubes, i don't like the gummy wet feeling of a wet cube

Godmil

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
hey guys what cube do you recommend to me....my average time is 1.30 as i am still learning f2l....i want a cube with no pop or lock as i go awesomely fast(i cant believe it myself)....and will this be a good choice: http://www.ebay.com/itm/150825085222?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Wow, that's cheap. GhostHands aren't top of the line, I can't guarantee that it will be lock/pop free, but a lot of people have said they were pretty happy with GhostHands. And for that price it seems worth it. If you want a really good cube (Zhanchi/GuHong/LingYunV2) it would cost about 3 times that.

EeeeeWarne

WCA
2011HOLL04
I had one of those Ghosthands when I averaged about 1:30 until about 45 seconds (when I got a ZhanChi). It is fine and will feel amazing if you are moving from a Rubiks brand, but as I got a little faster (when I was trying to sub-minute) it started to pop like crazy. But, for the price, it is great, and you can always get another cube later.

martin68

I had one of those Ghosthands when I averaged about 1:30 until about 45 seconds (when I got a ZhanChi). It is fine and will feel amazing if you are moving from a Rubiks brand, but as I got a little faster (when I was trying to sub-minute) it started to pop like crazy. But, for the price, it is great, and you can always get another cube later.

actually i am moving from a shengshou 3x3(high copy) it pops and locks too much

TheGoldenBear

What cubes doesnt play like zhanchi? I have a zhanchi but im not really impressed with it. my choices are: lingyun v2, guhong v1 and v2, lunhui, AV, and Witlong. help me please :)