• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

maderito

Wow - lots of divergent opinions on this one.

I have both - the Lubix and non-Lubix Zhanchi. The Lubix was "pre-tensioned" and, of course lubricated. It really is much better than my original Zhanchi, which is still quite excellent, but now feeling its age - gummy and sluggish. I was VERY impressed with the Lubix Zhanchi after being more than satisfied with my first Zhanchi. I only bought the second to have a "spare" in case something happened -- but it's now become my main cube.

I suspect any Zhanchi that is properly cleaned, tensioned and lubricated will be excellent. However, it takes some know-how to properly tension and lubricate the cube - thus the advantage (and extra cost) of the Lubix version.

WCA
2012KLIN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I agree with Datak, in my opinion you should buy a dayan guhong v2, and get lubix to lube it. in my opinion (i have a zhanchi and a guhong v2) the guhong v2s are a lot better. but get a white cube, i had a black one and i have a white one and yea, the white one is better. if you buy a reg. dayan guhong v2, and buy like 2cc of lubix, then its like the same price than on lubix, but on lubix they don't give you extra lube so its better to get a v2 in my opinion and not from lubix but use lubix or silicube and it will rock. but if you really want a zhanchi then dont get it from lubix. oh and yea you need to see if there is a post already like yours be4 you post. hope i helped.

Jus1201

Right now I have a Dayan Zhanchi and lubed it with lubix but not I am looking for a 3x3 that is fast but has bad corner cutting so i can get more accurate with my turning.
Do any of you have any suggestions?

aznanimedude

an old worn in rubiks brand :p

no joke, the first cube i have, which is like 2 years old and was vaseline'd and now lubix'd is fast but cuts so horribly :p

CheesePuffs

YouTube
Visit Channel
My guhong v2 core just broke and I'm wondering what core I should get for replacement. Another Dayan core, alpha 1 core, c4u core. Also tell me if I should also get a screw spring set. Thank you.

Michael1026

I need a 4x4. Not looking to spend much, about 10-20$. My Shangshou lost a piece. It also popped and locked up a lot.