• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Mes

I want to get another 3x3 and I can't decide between the Hualomg or the Yuxin

Does the more circular center affect recognition at all?
smaller stickers mess up my recog so I was curious
i still need to see reviews of the Hualong though
also i've aeen that some people have had issus with the cores breakimg
will so,ething like a dayan core or a cubeforyou core work with the yuxin pieces?

I have a weilong v2 which is my main and an aolong v2 which is my backup

@NooberCuber I'm just gonna guess you meant to say Hualong. ;) I recently bought the cube my self and I love it! I also had a Weilong as my main before so I think you may feel the same way. Here's review from Cubeologist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ3zKme7aDg .

LyrikTech

WCA
2015DAVI03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Which 3x3 should I get for a main?

Okay, so I'm a intermediate speedsolver at around 30 seconds. I've been looking for a good competition legal speedcube since I only have a stickerless zhanchi and a guanlong. I've narrowed it down to the Yuxin 3x3, the Moyu haulong, and the qiyi bullfight. I've looked at many reviews and still can't decide. I really like the feel of the zhanchi but I would like something a bit faster and with better corner cutting while still maintaining a smooth feeling.
Thanks!
- LT

pkvk9122

To be honest, Dayan Zhanchi and Moyu Aolong/Weilong are really really good. If you haven't felt a moyu cube before I'd suggest getting one of them to get the feel, otherwise I'd stick with Zhanchi. My Zhanchi is actually faster than my Aolong lol. Also, you do like crispy cubes? Or do you prefer more gummy cubes? Either way the three I mentioned are all, still, extremely good. You're also better off modding the cube yourself (tensioning/lubing).

Edit: just realised you said you have a guanlong lol, pick whichever you like more and go for that one ^_^

OkinawaSolver

So I just realized my stickerless zhanchi is slower than a stickered one maybe my stickerless is ruined so should I buy a hualong or a stickered zhanchi?

EvilGnome6

Premium Member
WCA
2014DECO01
What is a good 4x4 to get? I want to move up from a shengshou, but money is still a bit of an issue

I really like the YuXin 4x4. It's not quite as stable as the AoSu but it's buttery smooth and fast, especially the outer layers. It's replacing the AoSu as my main. I think it's a great cube, especially for the money.