• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Euro 2010

Zava

WCA
2007BERN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The venue looks awesome!!

well, "in person" it is not that nice... we held Hungarian Open 08 and 09 here, and we had some lighting issues in the cinema/theatre room (like, very bad lights) it was like: no lights in the auditorium part, and strong spotlights on the stage. but if it can be, and will be lighted up like it is in the pictures (auditorium part also lit, so you don't need strong spotlights for the stage) then I think it will make a good venue (not the best I've ever been to, but a good one).

Yes We Can!

WCA
2009DIEC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Registered for everything except Fewest Moves

Excuse me? Do you have any reasonable explanation why you did that? You may never know! Or maybe you are a chicken and you are afraid that you couldn't do sub100 world ranking before the end of the year? :p

Well, at least I am not Wiener Boy anymore then :rolleyes:

The actual reason is, that I'd rather talk to people or race them than participate in an event I suck in and I don't like.

Last edited:

Yes We Can!

WCA
2009DIEC01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Can't wait :p Now the question is how I will get the friday free from school.

should be no problem, you're one of Germany's Top-Cubers.

Huh? I don't get what you mean by that. Do you mean that I'm not going to have to compete in the qualification rounds? Probably, that's true for most events. But on Friday there are also some side events which I want to compete in.

Also, my school director won't give a **** about how good I am at cubing ^^ I will just ask for a Beurlaubung (what's the English word...) or I will just be "ill" ;)

CharlieCooper

Premium Member
WCA
2007COOP01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Can't wait :p Now the question is how I will get the friday free from school.

should be no problem, you're one of Germany's Top-Cubers.

Huh? I don't get what you mean by that. Do you mean that I'm not going to have to compete in the qualification rounds? Probably, that's true for most events. But on Friday there are also some side events which I want to compete in.

Also, my school director won't give a **** about how good I am at cubing ^^ I will just ask for a Beurlaubung (what's the English word...) or I will just be "ill" ;)

Leave of absence/unpaid leave from work/official holiday day from school :)