• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Euro 2010

coinman

WCA
2005GUST02
"We will use strict qualification limits for registrants to be accepted as a competitor."
I think this is the right way to do it but this will roul me out of it :( (If don't get extremely mush faster suddenly, but i doubt that).

But good luck to al of you who qualifies :)

Last edited:

Slash

WCA
2008TROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
what??? I thought it would be in Italia or Poland, they'd really deserve a big championship. and, of course the ****ing Rubik Studio's "misorganizing" is so famous. Of course I'd love it, but on my opinion Italy, Poland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Holland, Austria etc are countries that deserve it more than Hungary because the WC2007 were held there.

Shortey

Premium Member
WCA
2010ARBO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
what??? I thought it would be in Italia or Poland, they'd really deserve a big championship. and, of course the ****ing Rubik Studio's "misorganizing" is so famous. Of course I'd love it, but on my opinion Italy, Poland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Holland, Austria etc are countries that deserve it more than Hungary because the WC2007 were held there.

Damn right! There only one competition year in Norway. :(

Slash

WCA
2008TROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Damn right! There only one competition year in Norway. :(

That's what I'm saying. We had the worlds and it was big enough for like 10 years. (maybe less, but I'm still afraid of the Hungarian organizing :D)

lilkdub503

WCA
2010WARR01
Accepted as a competitor? I'm not going for sure, but that sounds like you have to have already competed in order to even have your name in. That sounds bad to me. I mean, qualification, sure. But people need a chance.

Slash

WCA
2008TROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I heard that the reason of the city/country is "money worries"(or I don't know how to say it in English if it ain't correct), though I'm still a bit afraid. On the other hand, it'd be freaking good for me 'cause I've got "money worries" too, so I may can't afford a competition in a country where there's no Wizzair connection :D