• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CCT deleting ALL of my times and sessions on my laptop!

HALLU

As the title says, I have tried a few times that when I open up my computer and opens up CCT, ALL of my times have been deleted! I am on a laptop with Vista on it and I'm using CCT 0.9.3.. I have also tried the 0.9.5 version and the same thing happened just after I used the new version.. Any help?

Malte

IamWEB

WCA
2009BOAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's not gonna grab your files from the old version. You're not getting an upgrade, you're getting a separate new version.

Go back to your old CCT and check if the times are still there. If not then I'm not sure what happened. If so, you need to go your profiles folder in your CCT folder and move your profile data to the new CCT's folder (there's a file with your profile name [it's an XML file] and a file with called yourname.properties).

HALLU

You didn't understand my problem. My problem isn't that in the new version, the times doesn't get transferred, my problem is that suddenly they just disappear. What I was trying to say with the different versions, is that this happens in both versions.