• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Participate in development of TapStack© Pro!

Gerra

The next TapStack© release is now in the development phase. As I began to plan the new architecture I realized that the best way to know what would You like to see in a future release is to ask straight Yourself. If everything goes right, the person who will use TapStack© Pro from two of us is You. In this manner, the person who knows the best what the App should contain is You again.

So please support the development process with your answers, suggestions to help create a really useful application. Thanks for your 5 minutes spent on this issue.

Check survey at http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/268240/participate-in-development-of-tapstack-pro-

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Timer starts automatically after inspection elapsed?
A timer should never do this. If it does, people will wait until the inspection stops, and then start... but they are timing it themselves, and maybe they start a fraction of a second earlier than the real timer does. If that happens, the time is too low, and nobody wants to set a cheated personal best. If you're going to use inspection, you should always start with a second tap.

ottothedog

YouTube
Visit Channel
you should make it use the headphone port for the speed stack accesories, such as tournament display, if possible (that would be awesome)

dillonbladez

WCA
2010CHAN03
YouTube
Visit Channel
you should make it use the headphone port for the speed stack accesories, such as tournament display, if possible (that would be awesome)

+1, i hope this is possible. I think that the timer should be able to store multiple sessions, like in CCT. Scrambles for Sq.1 and other puzzles other than big cubes would be awesome!