• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

QJ Timer, More Accurate/Precise than SS Timer???

WCA
2009JOHN07
YouTube
Visit Channel
That might not mean anything. It may prefer to stop at 0.01 on a bad start, similar to how the Speedstack Competition Timer prefers to stop at 0.02 on a bad start.

I think a good test is to stop each timer at close to 1.00 second (or some other time of your choosing), and see if it is unable to reach certain values after a hundred attempts. For example, you may find it easy to reach 1.00 or 1.02 but never 1.01. I never did this experiment. I am curious about the results.

Last edited:

PatrickJameson

Premium Member
WCA
2007JAME01
YouTube
Visit Channel

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
What am I supposed to see? Those pictures don't fit on my screen.
=> [thread=19636]Photos: RESIZE, please[/thread]

What browser are you using? It doesn't auto resize pictures when viewing them?

Regardless, it still took a long time to load. Saying "I got 0.01 on my qj timer) would have sufficed. I doubt anybody wouldn't believe him.

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Opera, and at least in Firefox I've turned that off. Also, the resizing doesn't make the loading of 6MB any faster (which of course was my real point, as I am capable of resizing, we just shouldn't have to). This is the most extreme I've ever seen, as I can provide the same information in 22 characters:

QJ timer can stop 0.01

There.

Last edited:

MichaelP.

WCA
2009PERK02
YouTube
Visit Channel

miniGOINGS

QJtmr
error5.gif
@.01