• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Full PLL for Megaminx!

Lid

WCA
2008LIDS01
During the last 2 weeks I have checked all the existing PLLs and some have been replaced with better onces, plus that I 've also added a lot of new alternatives (like pure RU algs to many cases).

As usual if you find any error, let me or Kenneth know.

URL in case you missed it :) - http://sites.google.com/site/permuteramera/

Carrot

WCA
2008ANDE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
During the last 2 weeks I have checked all the existing PLLs and some have been replaced with better onces, plus that I 've also added a lot of new alternatives (like pure RU algs to many cases).

As usual if you find any error, let me or Kenneth know.

URL in case you missed it :) - http://sites.google.com/site/permuteramera/

wee I know 18/44 (it is 44 right?) mushrooms now =D

btw... I would like the pure U-perm to be also under "mushroom" and the same about the other EPLLs =D just because the corners aren't scrambled, it shouldn't make it less mushroom or bunny or horseface or what else they are called xD

SimonWestlund

WCA
2008WEST02
YouTube
Visit Channel
wee I know 18/44 (it is 44 right?) mushrooms now =D

btw... I would like the pure U-perm to be also under "mushroom" and the same about the other EPLLs =D just because the corners aren't scrambled, it shouldn't make it less mushroom or bunny or horseface or what else they are called xD

There are 60 mushrooms. (mushroom + additionals + EP)

I just finished them yesterday :D
I know about 100 cases in total now.

Kickflip1993

WCA
2009GUGL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Am I the only minxer, who doesn´t know any algs???
I only know 3 edge-OLLs, 8 corner-OLLs, 4 edge-PLLs and intuitive corner-PLL xD
15 algs xD

For a pure U-perm I´d still do J-Perm + corner pll for instance^^

guitarlos

WCA
2009SILV02
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I'm not seeing how there are only 151 + skip cases. I know there are 80 cases for 3 corner with 3 edge cycles and that there 15 corner only cases and 15 edge only cases (4 of which can AUF to a corner only case). That's 106 cases. It looks like there 15 cases for the 4 edge swaps and 40 other cases for 3 edge cycles with 4 or more corner cycles/swaps. That's 161 cases. Do 10 cases overlap with other cases? I'm learning full pll right now and the fewer algs I can learn to get the job done the better. Thanks for the help.

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I'm not seeing how there are only 151 + skip cases. I know there are 80 cases for 3 corner with 3 edge cycles and that there 15 corner only cases and 15 edge only cases (4 of which can AUF to a corner only case). That's 106 cases. It looks like there 15 cases for the 4 edge swaps and 40 other cases for 3 edge cycles with 4 or more corner cycles/swaps. That's 161 cases. Do 10 cases overlap with other cases? I'm learning full pll right now and the fewer algs I can learn to get the job done the better. Thanks for the help.
You might have counted the clockwise/anticlockwise cycles of five edges/corners more than once, since you could count them as cycles of either type of piece.