• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] Feliks Zemdegs 9.21 3x3x3 average

macky

Premium Member
WCA
2003MAKI01
Whoa, even having heard about your times, I really LOLed at the announcement on speedcubing.com. This is indeed historic.

Congratulations, and keep pushing the boundaries!

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Can't wait to see you sub 9 avg. in a comp so (You would have if you didn't get the 10 as your worst solve?).

No, not necessarily. That attempt could've been a DNF and the average would've been the same, as the worst is thrown away anyway (you didn't know?). His second-worst was 9.90 and that 10.91 would've had to be a 9.24 or better to make the average sub9.

Yeah, I know, math is soooo hard.

Last edited:

CharlieCooper

Premium Member
WCA
2007COOP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So good Feliks, you totally deserve this. I am especially pleased for you because of all the people that thought you were cheating. I'm glad you showed them, enjoy :D

I think I am most surprised by the fact that you got the 4x4 WR! I thought you were fasts, but not so many fasts. The icing on an already sizeable cake you could say.

edw0010

WCA
2010EDWA02
YouTube
Visit Channel

Faz

Former Clock NR Holder
WCA
2009ZEMD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
u are the best Feliks Zemdegs......
He might even be the *only* Feliks Zemdegs.
You may he wrong: http://tennisnz.infonetwork.com/tournaments/scores.asp?tid=5182305&eid=5, if you scroll down to fourteen from the bottom. But since that is in New Zealand, that could very possibly be him.

Either way thats fairly creepy lol

Glen Iris = in Melbourne, Australia. And that's me I think lol.

dbax0999

WCA
2009ADAM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
u are the best Feliks Zemdegs......
He might even be the *only* Feliks Zemdegs.
You may he wrong: http://tennisnz.infonetwork.com/tournaments/scores.asp?tid=5182305&eid=5, if you scroll down to fourteen from the bottom. But since that is in New Zealand, that could very possibly be him.

Either way thats fairly creepy lol

Glen Iris = in Melbourne, Australia. And that's me I think lol.

Dang. Perhaps you are the only Feliks Zemdegs. I assumed that "Tennis NZ" was "Tennis New Zealand"