• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hi! I'm a noob.

miniGOINGS

Step 1 in being accepted into a forum:

Admitting that you're a noob.

Job well done.

oskarasbrink

WCA
2009ASBR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
cmon , you don't have to admit that you're a noob :p (joke?)

and just because someone's fast doesn't mean that person is free from the nooby power , ok? ( not directed at anyone here)

anyway , welcome to the forums CitricAcid :D

ChrisBird

Premium Member
WCA
2009BIRD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
compared to a lot of people ~30 is pretty bad >.> (im at that point also) it grinds my gears when i watch a person solve ~15 seconds :[

This was not needed.

Compared to most of the world 30 seconds is amazing.

If it isnt amazing to you, it doesnt matter what other people think.

What I had against your post was the fact that we get a new member and the first thing you say to him.

"Hi, you suck!"

I know you used different words, and he said that himself etc. But come on, he is new to the site, lets make him feel welcome instead of putting him down.

waffle=ijm

Waffo
WCA
2008MANA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
compared to a lot of people ~30 is pretty bad >.> (im at that point also) it grinds my gears when i watch a person solve ~15 seconds :[

This was not needed.

Compared to most of the world 30 seconds is amazing.

If it isnt amazing to you, it doesnt matter what other people think.

so you're self centered?

I honestly love watching people get 30s. Because I love how they keep going despite they know they are slower than some. It shows determination in a person. It also reminds me when I was in the 30s. It shows all the time and effort put into the cube was well worth it.